About This Blog - Why I Wrote It

I wrote this blog in 2014 to have a remembrance of my experience at the FBI National Academy. It is first for my family so in the future they can see what I did with ten weeks of my life when I was away from them in Quantico Virginia in the late summer/fall of 2014. One day they can look back on this and remember.

Second and equally as important I am also writing this blog for all my future brothers and sisters who may have the honor and privilege of attending. I'll give you my personal experiences and those from others who walked the hallowed halls before me, something you can't get in advance. I searched all over for any information about the NA before I went. Aside from talking to past graduates there was not a lot, so I want this contribution to help someone.

Third, I know others will read this too and that is fine. The FBI National Academy is a great experience and folks should know what a fantastic job they do, so I welcome you to read it too. To all my brothers and sisters who have gone too I hope it brings back memories should you take some time to read. That's about it. This blog will progress in chronological order starting from my application & selection, getting ready to go, attendance week by week, to coming back home at Sarasota, FL after graduation on September 19, 2014.